Friday, April 11, 2008

What methods of payment do most motels take?|135521

My new debit card is arriving late in the mail (I had to change accounts), and I am leaving on a road trip tonight. Although I should be able to reach my destination without stopping-I_d like a back up plan. Are there any motels (cheap ones) that accept cash, paypal, or anything other than a debit card?

  • many take cash or a CC even Debit Card.. used them all

  • Most lodging locations take a credit card when checking in and then at checkout. However, everyone takes US cash currency _=just make sure you get a receipt!

    Hope the Above Info Helps!

  • They will take cash, but you have to pay in full when you check in.

  • I_m sure many will take cash. To be sure, you could call in advance and ask. Most prefer debit or credit cards.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS