Monday, April 21, 2008

How is traffic from Malden to Boston during rush hours?|123516

I currently live in the South Shore Quincy Center area and drive to work in Fenway and it takes roughly 45-60 minutes. My family is looking at houses in Malden (where Stop and Shop and Superfitness is) and I was wondering how traffic is from Malden to Fenway at 7-7:30am and how traffic is from Fenway to malden around 4pm-5pm? What routes would you take because I know there are several ways? Any specifics would be appreciated. Thanks!

  • I lived in Malden and took the train to Boston everyday. Cheaper and less of a hassle and way faster.

  • Definitely take the T. I lived in Malden for a few years without driving. The Orange line is fast and cheap and much better than fighting traffic. Depending on where in the Fenway you need to be, you can switch to the Green Line at North Station or Haymarket, or get off the Orange at Ruggles or Mass Ave.

  • Parking lot.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS