Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Best place to stay in disney world for 20th birthday?|108639

This october for my 20th birthday me and a few friends are planning on going to disney world and want to stay at one of the resorts. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good moderate price hotel, and anything else to do that_s off the disney grounds but not too far.

  • OMG stay at the Port Orleans Resort. My family and I have been there twice and we never go to any other resort. It really is beautiful there and the past two times I have gone, there were hardly any people there so it was also peaceful not having little kids run around everywhere and keeping you up all night. Hope this helps. Have Fun!!

  • I agree with Aaron--Port Orleans is a great moderately-priced resort. There are actually two Port Orleans hotels--Riverside and French Quarter. Both are very different, with Riverside representing more of a laid-back part of LA and French Quarter resembling the real French Quarter. It depends on your taste. They also have a small marina at Riverside where you can rent little electric boats (which are very fun and fit 2 people), paddle boats and canoes. You can also rent bikes (regular and Surrey--both very enjoyable) at Riverside and ride around the grounds (it takes about half an hour to cover both hotels, although only the regular bikes are allowed on the French Quarter grounds). I_d definitely recommend this either of these hotels.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS