Friday, March 7, 2008

What rides can you bring a small string bag on in Epcot?|101636

I_m going on a field trip tomorrow and want to bring some snacks, an ipod, and some extra clothes in the bag and I_m wondering what rides I can bring the knapsack on. Thanks!

  • As far as I remmeber you can take a small string bag on all the rides. Some of the rides you can hold the bag in your lap or at your feet. Some of the other rides have baskets under the seats or in front of you for you to put your bag in, but don_t forget it in those baskets. I have almost done that a couple of times.

  • I can_t recall a lot of rides in Epcot apart from test track and soarin, and you can take a small bag on both these rides, you can put the bag at your feet in the car of test track and there is a basket under your seat on soarin to put your bag. we did that, we have 2 little girls and needed to take drinks and snacks too in a small bag, so you should be OK with it in this park.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS