Sunday, March 23, 2008

Is it fun and safe to take the Amtrak from Washinton to Souther Cali?|144944

I was wondering because I heard that trees fall and the Amtrak has lots of accidents? I always hear about them having problems. Also they don_t have pics of their cabins on their web site just those cartoon drawings of them so I don_t know if they are comfortable for long trips or not? I wish we had better trains in this country like they do in Europe.

  • Yes, it is safe. I know Amtrak gets a lot of bad publicity, but the reality is that driving is just as dangerous. I wouldn_t worry about safety.

    The only thing is that Washington to Southern California is a fairly long trip, I think like 20 hours. But it_s very scenic and nice.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS