Monday, February 11, 2008

How long does it take to get from the Santa Ana Greyhound Station to John Wayne Airport?|113835

Also, what bus or train would I need to take? And anyone know how much I_d have to spend? I_m trying to get there ASAP, because otherwise I_ll lose my flight: I get to the Greyhound station at 1 pm and my flight leaves at 3:25 pm.

  • you are going have a problem you are required to get to the airport
    2 hours early which is 1:25pm
    the bus to the airport leave before your greyhound bus arrives
    (12:59pm)
    now I have a question for you-
    where are coming from you have to use greyhound in the first place?
    from San Diego? Oceanside? Los Angeles? Riverside? , Irvine?then there
    is NO need to take greyhound in the first place as there is alternete transportation
    as there is going be 99% chance
    your bus will be late in the first place
    if it even arrives at all if the driver doesnt get lost and doesnt get
    into an accident or the bus doesnt breakdown or catch fire that is!~and the drive will probally not speak a word of enligsh either

    a faster way to the airport would taxi of course
    pleasse
    note that the greyhound station in Santa Ana is also the Amtrak
    stations well

  • 10-20 mins depending on traffic.

    Or you can walk, it will take over 2 hours.

  • 60 seconds.

  • 59 seconds Nic. c_mon bro!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS