Sunday, January 13, 2008

How many Californians plan to leave California due to the highest tax structure we now pay?|111958

I_m moving out of state next month and am thrilled to leave this state.

  • Go for it, I moved up to state-income tax-free Seattle, Washington and absolutely hate it. At least California is sunny and has lots of stuff to do.

    The pay here is WAY lower than in the Bay Area, so even with CA state tax, I *still* came out with more cash. I only moved because I lost my job. I_ll trade you places, if you want...

  • you take cali for granted I moved away and i hate it where i am now I just wana move back to the nice worm beaches in la jola CA San Diego

  • umm doesn_t new york have the highest taxes???
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS