Thursday, January 10, 2008

How long does it take to walk around the San Antonio zoo?|105415

I am goin to San Antonio in August, I am wording how long it took you to walk the zoo. I am a very organized person, and I am trying to get a schedule up!

Thank You!

  • If it is just you 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours will do it, but if you have children with you add an hour as kids love to look and talk about what they see and ask all kinds of questions. Like any good zoo there are plaques that have a lot of information on them so you won_t sound like a dunce trying to answer their wonderful questions. Have fun

    I live in San Antonio Also took my children there when they were small and now it is the time for my grandchildren

  • I am a member of the San Antonio Zoological Society. I would suggest you give yourself 2 good hours or as long as a good movie. Right now there is a lot of construction, so there are some exhibits that you will be unable to see. Go online and check out the site yourself.

  • my friends and i smoked out and then went to the zoo. it took us about 2 and half hours but it seemed like we were there the whole day.

  • you can actually walk it pretty quick because the san antonio zoo is not that large or that nice.when we went the majority of the exhibits were closed.but have fun!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS