Friday, January 25, 2008

Can we drink on the beach on Honululu without getting cited by the police?|189280

I_m graduating high school this June. And my friends and I are planning to go to Honolulu for a week for our senior trip. My concern is, how strict are the cops there? We definitely will be drinking and partying, and some of us, but not all have fake IDs. Will we be able to drink on the beach with no problem? Maybe some other places?

Also, how much is like a standard 30 pack at a grocery store there? I know tis more expensive but how much more?

  • Most likely the beer drinking party will come to a hault in Honolulu. You_ll might be facing the 5-o and also the lifegaurds. If you have any friends living in Honolulu, his/her house would be a great place. hu knows.

    And please...dnt put McLovin as a name on any i.d.

  • First of all the legal drinking age is 21 like the rest of the US. Public drinking is against the law in Hawaii. Unless you want to spend your vacation in jail I suggest you don_t do it.

  • Underage drinking I remember those days lol Well my advice is not to drink on any beach in Waikiki, there are cops that do beach patrol on ATVs and believe me they don_t play around with any open containers. lol Like the guy above me said if you travel to the north shore you will have much better luck. As for a 30 pack I_m assuming your talking about can beer, Any Bud products (Budweiser, bud light, bud ice etc.) run any where from $20-$25 depending if you go to a liquor store or grocery store. As for Heineken to corona_s it_s a little more. Good luck and I hope the cops leave you guys alone. Also Congrats on graduating.

  • Don_t try to do it in Waikiki, or anywhere in town. If you go out to the country, you_ll be much safer. Get to the North Shore if you can, or even a neighbor island, and you_ll be less likely to run into static from the fuzz.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS