-
Friday, August 21, 2009
What is the best weekly newspaper for Anthem residents?|120559
I prefer reading very localized coverage about community issues. What options do I have available in Anthem and which is the best?The Phoenix Republic has inserts on specific areas. Dave is correct, I mean_t the Arizona Republic, I think that would be your only resource really, there are a couple of websites you can put your zip code in and get some info.. you could try that, but I don_t think it is news, more like statistics. Thanks for the best answer!
BTW, it_s actually called the Arizona Republic and they do have local editions for most areas like Tempe, Glendale, Anthem, Mesa etc.. No really decent other daily papers are that worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>>>
- ► 2010 (1344)
-
▼
2009
(1346)
-
▼
August
(123)
-
▼
Aug 21
(6)
- What is the best island to stay at in Hawaii?|110528
- What is the best weekly newspaper for Anthem resid...
- What is the best and cheapest way to get from JFK ...
- What are some good hikes in Yosemite for teenage b...
- I will take a vacation Dec26-Jan1.What are some go...
- What are good day trips out of Northern Virginia?|...
-
▼
Aug 21
(6)
-
▼
August
(123)
No comments:
Post a Comment