-
Sunday, November 7, 2010
How early should I get to a concert at Verizon Wireless Amitheatre in Irvine?|101622
I_ve never been to this venue, and i_m unsure of how early I need to be there. It_s assigned seating, so how much time in advance should I be there before the concert _starts_ according to the tickets?Get there about an hour early because the line gets pretty long since they search people before entering. Most of the seating is assigned but if you have the lawn seats then they are not. It is just a lawn area at the very top where you stand If it_s assigned seating, so no worries. I think allowing an hour to park and get to your seat is enought time. get there anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes beforehand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>>>
-
▼
2010
(1344)
-
▼
November
(108)
-
▼
Nov 07
(9)
- Where can I find discount coupons for the Shedd Aq...
- How close is too close to live near the Harlem and...
- How come people pronounce Missouri with an A?|103544
- How soon should I book a hotel for Mardi Gras 2010...
- What is a good, inexpensive and fun hotel to stay ...
- What are some fun family activities in baltimores ...
- How are the seats for Cirque Du Soleil Love?|118548
- What places to visit in American states?|169061
- How early should I get to a concert at Verizon Wir...
-
▼
Nov 07
(9)
-
▼
November
(108)
- ► 2009 (1346)
No comments:
Post a Comment