-
Sunday, January 10, 2010
What costs do I have to consider for Spring Break in Panama City FL?|170824
Me and my friends are planning a spring break trip to Panama City, we have already looked up the hotel and the flight. We are looking to make this trip unforgettable and do everything and drink and party every day/night. What other costs are there (eg. alcohol, parties, club covers, etc.) and how much about are they?I_d budget at least $100 per day for food and beverage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>>>
-
▼
2010
(1344)
-
▼
January
(118)
-
▼
Jan 10
(6)
- What are local everyday fun thing to do in Tampa B...
- What costs do I have to consider for Spring Break ...
- How long does it take a package shipped from Arizo...
- Best places to stay and attractions in Vermont?|12...
- What are some ways I can get to the airport?|120875
- How Can i get ungrounded by sunday in just 2 days?...
-
▼
Jan 10
(6)
-
▼
January
(118)
- ► 2009 (1346)
No comments:
Post a Comment