-
Monday, March 16, 2009
How old do I have to be to stay in a hotel?|197005
My friend and I are going on a trip and we need to stay in a hotel. How old do you have to be? My friend is 16 and I_ll be 15 and 11 months. Just like a Motel 6 or something cheap.I believe most hotels require at least 18. One I stayed in required at least one person to be at least 21. Your best bet is to call and ask. Some places might not check, but if you look young they might. The hotels that take cash should let you guys in. Because most hotels will take credit and only 18+ have credit legally. get parent to sign a form or something saying it_s ok for you to stay there. call them, they should be able to help you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>>>
- ► 2010 (1344)
-
▼
2009
(1346)
-
▼
March
(93)
-
▼
Mar 16
(6)
- How long does it take for a letter from L.A to get...
- How much does it cost for a one-day spa pass to th...
- How old do you have to be to get a hotel room at t...
- Where is the best place to meet someone coming in ...
- How old do I have to be to stay in a hotel?|197005
- My Parents are coming to visit me in Arizona. Whe...
-
▼
Mar 16
(6)
-
▼
March
(93)
No comments:
Post a Comment