-
Thursday, September 4, 2008
How much is a meal at the two restaurants in the Clarion Hotel Anaheim; disneyland?|162828
I was planning on going to disneyland in May and am staying here, there are two restaurants on site and I was curious how much I would expect them to be for lunch and dinner.. any help is appreciated!!I dont know about that hotel, but if you plan on eating in any of the sit down restaurants in disneyland you might want to make reservations in advanced, esp the Blue Bayou! May isnt that crowded for Disneyland, but the restaurants can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>>>
- ► 2010 (1344)
- ► 2009 (1346)
-
▼
2008
(1307)
-
▼
September
(113)
-
▼
Sep 04
(6)
- Where are the best places to visit in Minnesota?|1...
- Is a good free breakfast important to get you to s...
- How much is a meal at the two restaurants in the C...
- My husband and I are considering moving to the sur...
- What are the apartments in that private area in Ch...
- What are the very best places to go in Chicago on ...
-
▼
Sep 04
(6)
-
▼
September
(113)
No comments:
Post a Comment