-
Monday, June 16, 2008
How much does it cost to rent a hotel ballroom at Tucson hilton East?|103954
I am going to throw a big 16 party and the eastside tucson hotel Hilton is the best spot and I was wondering how much it woulf cost?There usually isn_t a set price for something like that because there are too many variables, the number of rooms you might need, dining options, etc. You best bet is to submit and RFP through their website and you should get a response from the hotel. I really have no idea, but Happy B-Day! Hope you have a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
>>>
- ► 2010 (1344)
- ► 2009 (1346)
-
▼
2008
(1307)
-
▼
June
(104)
-
▼
Jun 16
(6)
- What are some activities in Boston to do relating ...
- How can I find a small apartment to rent in NYC fo...
- Any Florida residence that can tell me the best ti...
- How much does it cost to rent a hotel ballroom at...
- What are the most beautiful places in Washington S...
- Where is the best place to park to pick someone up...
-
▼
Jun 16
(6)
-
▼
June
(104)
No comments:
Post a Comment